Who can bring a lawsuit on behalf of someone killed in a car accident?

When somebody’s killed in a car accident in Florida, the lawsuit has to be brought by what’s called the estate or the personal representative of the estate. Most estates are set up by lawyers. They don’t have to be set up by lawyers, but there does have to be an estate that’s set up in order to bring a wrongful death claim.


Leave a Reply