Helping DUI Drivers and Minors

If your case has not yet concluded, We encourage you to share this information with your criminal defense attorney. If your case has already been completed, please call us directly for a no-cost/no-obligation discussion about how we might be able to help get your restitution debt settled without any cost to you. We do not do DUI defense work, but in the event that your DUI case remains open, We may be able to help your criminal defense attorney defend you.

We work in the civil justice system holding alcohol vendors accountable when they over-serve alcohol. Florida’s Dram Shop law states “a person who willfully and unlawfully sells or furnishes alcoholic beverages to a person who is not of lawful drinking age or who knowingly serves a person [with a drinking problem] may become liable [ ].”

Under the right circumstances We may be able to help facilitate:

• Monetary compensation for DUI defendants who were over-served

• Reduction or settlement of court-ordered restitution

• Reduction of probation or incarceration or both

• Treatment for illnesses related to alcohol

This can be especially important in cases where the intoxicated was a minor and there is not adequate insurance to cover the injuries or damages that a victim has incurred.