I was injured in a Florida accident with a drunk driver who had just left a bar. Can I sue the bar?

You can sue a bar for somebody who is driving drunk if they just left the bar. Absolutely. How the bar is going to be held accountable, it depends on the situation. If they served a minor, they’re going to be held accountable. If they served somebody they knew was an accountable, they’re going to be held accountable. Almost always in these kind of situations where there’s a drunk driver who just left a bar, where else are they going to be coming from? They’re always coming from a bar or restaurant. They were drinking some place. You’re almost always going to have to file a law suit and start subpoening and talking to witnesses to find out who is responsible for what, but you have rights against the bar for sure.

Leave a Reply